After implementing the add-on Sanesecurity anti-spam signatures in response to
a recent posting on the mailing list (thanks Noel!), I am now faced with a
small issue. One of my daily Postscreen summary reports and a Postfix summary
report are being flagged by the jurlbl database and discarded.

Question is- how can I exclude these two reports from the clamsmtpd scanning?
I've reviewed the man pages for clamsmtpd and clamav-clamd and am unable to
devise a method to skip these two reports. I also looked at the Postfix main.cf
and again am unable to figure out a method for doing so.

Has anyone implemented a way of doing so? If it would help matters, I would be
happy to have any email addressed to root be skipped as well.

~Doug