hello all:
I have a couple questions.
first, I have my postfix setup to receive mail and drop it in the user's ~/mail directory. I'm trying to figure out if there's a way I can have both "virtual" users and non virtual users. For example, I'd like to set up a support address to handle tech support issues for projects, and my girlfriend has been bugging me for an email address for quite a while.
I'd also like to be able to use procmail on these.
Is there a way (short of just creating empty users) that I could do this and still retain email per user? Finally, I'm looking for some way to handle recycling mail. I personally know to clean up my own mail folder by deleting stuff (we use Imap), but the support system or my girlfriend probably wouldn't clean up those messages.
Thanks,

--
Take care,
Ty