Am 16.03.2013 22:11, schrieb Reinaldo Gil Lima de Carvalho:
> We need a structured log to avoid parsing. I talk with Wietse in the year
> 2011 at FISL conference (Porto Alegre/Brasil).
>
> The second problem is load this data to a database. Rsyslog put the data in a
> single column, and use full text search is inevitable.
>
> While don't have a better solution, I wrote a daemon to parse and insert the
> data on a database. I will search this code and put on github on next week.
>
> []'s

I use something similar for apache with syslog-ng. It can adapted for
each message-string: http://blog.schaal-24.de/?p=769&lang=en

Using syslog-ng you can easily split each log-message in different parts
and than store each part of the message in a different column. Maybe
this is possible with ryslog, too.

regards
Florian