On Sun, Mar 31, 2013 at 12:22:43AM +0100, Reindl Harald wrote:

> > you must have woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning
>
> no, if someone has a question he has to provide asked informations
> or simply shut up in my world and this world works well

It works well for Reindl, who is yet to realise that he is not the
only consciousness on the planet.

As for the OP, he should try again with the correct lookup key for
the SASL table, and the destination IP address added to debug_peer_list.

Since the SMTP client reports a timeout receiving the initial
greeting, a tcpdump capture is helpful to determine what's going
on after the TCP 3-way handshake.

        http://www.postfix.org/DEBUG_README.html#sniffer

If all there is is silence, perhaps the remote server is overloaded
or having trouble resolving the client's IP address to a name.  It
is also possible that some rate-limiting system is throttling the
client, due to past login failures, or other policy reasons.

--
        Viktor.