Hi there,

I'm using  postfix  2.7.0-1ubuntu0.2 for our main MTA for our company.
Last week my manager has send an email to everybody in the company at once.
For some users the email bounced because of a quota limit they exceeded.
This can be right, but not the bounce message. It said:

-------- Original Message -------- Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to
Sender Date: Thu, 28 Mar 2013 16:15:36 +0100 (CET) From:
mailer-dae...@brabantia.com (Mail Delivery System) To:
robert.p...@brabantia.com

This is the mail system at host webaccess.brabantia.com.I'm sorry to have
to inform you that your message could notbe delivered to one or more
recipients. It's attached below.For further assistance, please send mail to
postmaster.If you do so, please include this problem report. You candelete
your own text from the attached returned message. *The mail system <
d...@brabantia.com> : host 129.50.20.41[129.50.20.41] said:* 552 5.2.2
dirk.moya...@brabantia.com Quota Exceeded (in reply to end of DATA command)

Please read the cursive red line. d...@brabantia.com is not my mailsystem.
This is the Zarafa server which use Postfix as MTA. This system checks teh
LDAP auth with out Active Directory.

I have another one:

-------- Original Message -------- Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to
Sender Date: Thu, 28 Mar 2013 16:15:32 +0100 (CET) From:
mailer-dae...@brabantia.com (Mail Delivery System) To:
robert.p...@brabantia.com

This is the mail system at host webaccess.brabantia.com.I'm sorry to have
to inform you that your message could notbe delivered to one or more
recipients. It's attached below.For further assistance, please send mail to
postmaster.If you do so, please include this problem report. You candelete
your own text from the attached returned message. *The mail system <
s.dewa...@brabantia.com> : host 129.50.20.41[129.50.20.41] said:* 552 5.2.2
r.beer...@brabantia.com Quota Exceeded (in reply to end of DATA command) <
s.kers...@brabantia.com> : host 129.50.20.41[129.50.20.41] said: 552 5.2.2
s.dewa...@brabantia.com Quota Exceeded (in reply to end of DATA command)

Please see the cursive red line again. Same IP, other emailaddress.
Actually this have to be a hostname.

Just for your reference, our MTA (Postfix) is in our DMZ. The Zarafa-server
(129.50.20.41) is in our trust zone.

Why do we get this strange bounce message?

If you need more info, please let me know.

Kind regards,

Roland de Lepper