On 2013-04-03 Ceyhun Ganioglu wrote:
> The problem is it is not a single mail sending problem. There were 756
> email to be sent to za...@likya.com on the queue. I cleaned the queue.
> Then the emails appeared again. Something in my email server or maybe
> a content management system on my web server side has a vulnerability.
> I just need to make sure it is not from the Postfix side. Once I do
> this, I'll check the web sites on my server.

Check your mail.log for the queue-ID of one of these messages to see how
the mail entered Postfix (e.g. "grep AC5A615038A /var/log/mail.log").
Then block that route.

For further help post the output of "postconf -n" (as requested per the
list welcome message) and the abovementioned log excerpt.

Regards
Ansgar Wiechers
--Joel Spolsky