Am 03.04.2013 16:10, schrieb Chad M Stewart:

> Before I go and write my own solution I thought I'd see if anyone knows of an
> existing solution.
>
> Now and again I'd like to put an IP on a local blacklist and have an
> expiration time set as well.  I'm using postscreen as well and ideally the
> blacklist will get implemented via postscreen.
>
> Anyone know of an existing tool that integrates with postfix that would let
> me do what I want?   I'm open to storing the IP and TTL values in plain text,
> MySQL, rbldnsd, etc..
>

> Thank you,
> Chad

not exact what your looking for , but i ve done some iptables recent
solution feeding from rsyslog pipe with postscreen spamhaus filter
against big botnet logins, much faster then fail2ban

however ,with iptables recent you can do firewalling ips, experation  auto

to get in idea what i mean look

http://sys4.de/de/blog/2012/12/28/botnets-mit-rsyslog-und-iptables-recent-modul-abwehren/

and/or

http://blog.schaal-24.de/?p=1626