Hi, I hope I have a simple request for how and where to look to accomplish
this.
Situation - I was using postfix as a gateway to route incoming mail to two
locations, one a listserv server and second to an exchange server with a
couple of family users internally. I had a hardware crash of the exchange
server and have had to reconfigure postfix to handle the listserv mail which
I have done.
Not an expert I have been reading Ralf's book and found that I had many
errors in the original set up in continuing to use local delivery with
transport maps to forward all mail to the two internal servers. I've changed
set up to a relay domain now and the listserv part is functioning.
 The problem I still have is trying to temporarily relay the exchange users
to an external service while I restore the exchange server. I have tried
using transport maps and virtual maps but haven't found the key. I am able
to receive the mail okay but it is held in postfix with messages such as
    status=deferred (delivery temporarily suspended: transport is
unavailable)
I would much appreciate suggestions on how I should go about this as I
suspect it is simple but I'm a bit frazzled by my efforts.
Thanks much, Gary