On 4/11/2013 2:42 PM, Robert Lopez wrote:
> That was a fast response Jan. Thanks. Is the overall situation
> suggestive of any misconfiguration here?

[please don't top-post]

It appears you're generating a bounce for spam.  Don't do that; the
spam sender address is often forged causing your notice to go to
some innocent third party.

This makes you a backscatter source.  As a backscatter source, your
queue can become clogged with undeliverable bounces and your server
may be blacklisted by others.

With an after queue content filter, the only valid choice you have
is to tag and deliver the message (or in some cases, discard it, but
that's not legal some places and not good practice everywhere else).

  -- Noel Jones