On Sat, Apr 13, 2013 at 03:40:59PM +0200, mouss wrote:

> >> 2013-04-12T21:49:03.160443+02:00 server postfix/smtpd[12238]:
> >> warning: TLS library problem: 12238:error:1409D08A:SSL
> >> routines:ssl3_setup_key_block:cipher or hash unavailable:s3_enc.c:423:
> >>
> >> This suggests your TLS library is broken.
> >>

> > The TLS library being which one ?
> >
> > I am using openSSL and all https web site are working fine. Is there
> > another library involved ?
>
> most probably, the compiled/configured version of openssl does not match
> what postfix expects.

The only versions of OpenSSL I could find in which s3_enc.c has

    SSLerr(SSL_F_SSL3_SETUP_KEY_BLOCK,SSL_R_CIPHER_OR_HASH_UNAVAILABLE);

on line 423, are the unreleased OpenSSL 1.0.2 branch and the master
development branch.  The OP has upgraded to a bleeding-edge OpenSSL,
which may have unresolved bugs, or may be incompatible with the
installed libcrypto due to an incomplete upgrade, ...

The solution is to use stable OpenSSL releases if you're not an
OpenSSL developer.  When running development versions of your O/S
distribution you need to be willing to find and solve problems
independently.

[ I've been ignoring this thread, because the OP replied to an unrelated
message to postfix-devel instead of starting a new message, and I don't
like to untangle messed up threads. When composing a new message, don't
hit "Reply". ]

--
        Viktor.