On 2013-05-29 7:20 PM, LuKreme <krem...@kreme.com> wrote:
On 29 May 2013, at 01:03 , Bu Xiaobing <bushu...@gmail.com> wrote:
Else if we choose mailman, the mail lists or mail groups will maintained by
mailman, and then we cannot maintain members in lists by one administrator.
Why not? Mailman is quite simple to maintain.

Mailman 3 (which is currently at beta 3 release, and quite stable from what I hear) is able to use external sources for maintaining list and list membership data, and the word is it would be relatively easy for an LDAP adapter to be written - and indeed, I hear it is already planned, but if you (or someone else) beats them to it, I'm sure they'd appreciate it.

Bottom line... it would be doable, if you and or someone or more on your team are comfortable using beta software and 'rolling your own' as far as installing it and getting it working...

--

Best regards,

Charles