1) Header , when email send as normal:--

  (Authenticated sender: us...@example.com)
  by insmtp.example.com (Postfix) with ESMTPA id 6EF8A18D47AF
  for <jayesh.shi...@netcore.co.in>; Wed,  5 Jun 2013 17:01:35 +0530 (IST)

From: "Firstname lastname" <us...@example.com>
To: <jayesh.shi...@netcore.co.in>
Subject: Normal email
Date: Wed, 5 Jun 2013 17:01:39 +0530

2) Header , when sender sent email with different From: address :--

  (Authenticated sender: us...@example.com)
  by insmtp.example.com (Postfix) with ESMTPA id 4C52418D47D2
  for <jayesh.shi...@netcore.co.in>; Wed,  5 Jun 2013 17:03:32 +0530 (IST)

From: "Firstname lastname" <forged...@example.com>
Sender: "Firstname lastname" <us...@example.com>
To: <jayesh.shi...@netcore.co.in>
Subject:  Sending with forged ID
Date: Wed, 5 Jun 2013 17:03:36 +0530

If you notice in above ,  the From: and Sender: is different

How do I control such forged emails on postfix level , is there any option main.cf which can control this ?
Or do i need to use some content filter for checking this.

How to make sure and allow SMTP relay for the matched auth id + From: + Sender: ID combination ?

Please guide and suggest.

Thanks

Jayesh Shinde

Disclaimer is Empty.. Add your Disclaimer and Enable and Submit