On 6/10/2013 12:13 AM, j...@soe.se wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I have written a small policy service.
> But I whish to not use it for those emails which are rejected. Only
> permited emails (permit_mynetworks and permit_sasl_authenticated)
>
> Any ideas?
>
> smtpd_recipient_restrictions =  check_policy_service
> unix:private/policy,
>                                  permit_mynetworks,
>                                  permit_sasl_authenticated,
>                                  reject_unauth_destination,
>                                  reject
>
> /Jonas

"reject_unauth_destination, reject" can be simplified to just
"reject", leaving:

smtpd_recipient_restrictions =
  permit_mynetworks
  permit_sasl_authenticated
  reject
smtpd_data_restrictions =
  check_policy_service unix:private/policy

Note: the "reject" you've put at the end of
smtpd_recipient_restrictions means that this will be a "private"
mail server -- only clients listed in mynetworks or SASL
authenticated will be able to send you mail.  I guess that's what
you intend.

  -- Noel Jones