Hi,

I am new to postfix and want to develop a content filter/milter that will
need to perform the following activities.
- get the full email content including headers, body
- be able to adjust the email content before it goes to user, this could
mean reject the message going to user.

I checked in to the SendMail Milter APIs but postfix documentation said,
its only used in Before Queue Content Filter and doesn't have access to the
full content of the email. And I didn't find the SendMail Milter API
support in the After Queue Content Filter of Postfix either and it
recommends to use SMTP instead.

Can you please suggest what is the best approach and if there are any open
source projects that I can start with? Java option is better suited for me,
if not python is also ok.

Thanks,
Prasad