Hi, All,

I just built a new mail server and so far it works well. It took me almost two weeks to figure out all kind of stuff. I want to protect the mail system at the best effort to use open source or free licensed software.

Now I would like your advises on my system so I can improve it more. Here is my mail server system:
- CentOS 6.4 64bit (SELinux disabled), iptables is in action.
- Apache, MySql, PHP
- Postfix 2.6.6 + Courier(Support virtual domain)
- MailScanner with ClamAV and Spamassassin(with pyzor/rozor2/DCC)
- Fail2ban (SSH, RoundCube, SASL)
- SPF, OpenDKIM, DMARC
- RoundCube webmail
- Mailman maillist

I appreciate if you can give me advise so I can further improve my system.

Gao

--
     __
   _|==|_