Hello list,

I have a question regarding virtual alias maps.

I currently implement this table to allow me to keep an offsite copy of all
incoming mails for users in the following manner

u...@example.com                u...@example.com,u...@offsite.com

So the user will receive the original message and a copy will sent to the
offsite mailbox (Which has webmail access).

The idea being that if their local mail server dies a terrible death then they
still have access to incoming mail via the webmail.

Now I have a domain where they would like to implement a catchall mailbox for
their offsite access.

If this was the only delivery location I'd do something like:

@example.com            catch...@offsite.com

However I would still like the original recipient to receive a copy of the
message.

Short of listing all the user accounts and aliasing them all to the catchall
mailbox is there any variable I can use to alias the message back to it's
original recipient as well?

The wording on that is inelegant so perhaps I should put an example of what I
am trying to achieve:

@example.com            $u...@example.com,catch...@offiste.com

So if a message were to come into john.sm...@example.com it would be aliased to
john.sm...@example.com and catch...@offsite.com