On 7/19/2013 5:11 PM, Sam Flint wrote:
> Sorry, Gmail.
>
> I'm testing by attempting to connect with my android tablet

Ok, so this is the real problem you're trying to solve.  You believe you
cannot connect to Postfix with the Android tablet, correct?

What operation are you performing that is failing?

1.  Are you attempting to send an email from the tablet to a mailbox on
the Postfix server, and it's failing?

2.  Are you trying to read your IMAP mailbox and it's failing?

3.  Are you trying to send an email through Postfix to some other
address, say exam...@yahoo.com?

Answering these questions should allow us to get you on the right path
pretty quickly.

--
Stan