Roman Gelfand:
> I am using postfix as outgoing mail gateway.  Outside of non-delivery
> notification, is there a way to produce a report of email addresses
> and the reason for the bounce of all emails, that were, in conclusion,
> rejected.

Postfix and Sendmail delivery reports are formatted according to
RFC 3462 and RFC 3464, which is machine-readable.

In the case of mail that never left your system, you can retrieve
that same information from the maillog file.

In the case of mail that was returned from elsewhere, all you have
is a large collection of non-standardized delivery reports.