As an alternative for fault tolerance and debugging, I think I can just
archive every mail (too few):

sender_bcc_maps = static:localarchive
recipient_bcc_maps = static:localarchive

and then alias localarchive to a maildir folder. However, I don't want to
keep any other local mailbox. That is, if a mail is sent to a local account
and no alias is defined, I'd like to get an error (not to miss any
message). Is there a way to set that?