On Tue, Aug 20, 2013 at 10:34 PM, Charles Marcus
<cmar...@media-brokers.com> wrote:
> On 2013-08-20 10:29 AM, btb <b...@bitrate.net> wrote:
>
> On 2013.08.20 10.23, Charles Marcus wrote:
>
> for me at least...
>

> http://www.downforeveryoneorjustme.com/www.postfix.org
>

> Well, it is back up now for me, so either it was really down for a few
> minutes, or there was some kind of DNS issue local to me...

it was down for a while for me too. Either way, it's back up now, so
no worries? Unless somehow you think that this is an issue to worry
about?

-jf

--
He who settles on the idea of the intelligent man as a static entity
only shows himself to be a fool.

and if you use the program, he is your master."
    --Richard Stallman