Wietse Venema <wietse <at> porcupine.org> writes:

First of all, thanks for the answer.

>     The Postfix instance before
>     the content filter uses sender_dependent_default_transport_maps
>     to send mail with a null sender to the first smtp transport,
>     and everything else to the second smtp transport.

One question: since sender_dependent_default_transport_maps overrides
default_transport, how can I have this within a relay domain configuration?
The transport in use would be relay_transport, IIRC.

Besides, I don't see any difficulties in doing this with one single postfix
instance, i.e. without an after-queue filter. Is this correct?

> If the above seems reasonable, then I or someone else can draft an
> example configuration.

That would be great, I think we could discuss better with real confs at hand.

Thanks,
Fabio