On 9/1/2013 6:57 PM, Roman Gelfand wrote:
> On every machine, at different locations, I have tried "dig -x ip
> address" and it works correctly.
>
> I have 4 messages stuck in a queue which are complaining about the
> very thing that works.
>
>  refused to talk to me: 451 Sender's ISP has no reverse DNS for ip address
>
> Can somebody tell me what is going on?

It appears the recipient is unable to find your rDNS.  You might
check your setup with some external tools, or maybe the recipient's
DNS is broken.

Or the reason given could be incorrect, and they don't want your
mail for some other reason.  If your DNS looks OK, you'll need to
contact their postmaster.

  -- Noel Jones