On 9/6/2013 9:05 AM, Wietse Venema wrote:
> Wijatmoko U. Prayitno:
>> On Fri, 06 Sep 2013 16:43:27 +0300
>> wiseadmin <wisead...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> and the same message from postfix logs:
>>>
>>> /var/log/mail.log.1:Sep  5 17:10:06 cma postfix/pickup[17510]: A3E8C10BADF:
>>> uid=1018 from=<stronges...@google.com>
>> The email came from local user uid 1018 (service pickup).
>
> Good observation. This message did not come via SMTP. You have
> a buggy web application.

The default spamassassin spamc/spamd install on many OSes defaults to
reinjecting via pickup.  I have the same setup.  This isn't the problem.

The problem is "Nigerian 419" from 41.0.0.0/8.  Block this class A net
in a CIDR table and this problem is solved, unless you are in Africa and
need to accept email from Africa.  I've been blocking this /8 basically
forever.  I also take the extra step of rejecting any connection that
has 41/8 in the headers.

--
Stan