Hello everyone,

I have checked on the official postfix documentation, but I have not found any
explanation on how to do what I want. I am sorry if this question has been
asked before.

I am using postfix with virtual users, registered in an LDAP server. So far,
everything is working fine.

However, some users or some programs are sending emails using a "From" email
address that does not exists in the LDAP server.

I would like to know how to reject emails that came from an email address not
registered in the LDAP server. Obviously, I need to do that only internally,
i.e. on our domain.

Can anyone send me a link to the official documentation, or an example on how
to do this.

Thanks a lot.
Andre Rodier.