Sorbs can be devilish.... and you should be concerned. My first question to
you
though is do you have a signup process and does it have a captcha? If you do
and do not include a captcha, you should first resolve that by installing a
captcha.
Most likely sorbs will say that they have an email that proves that you have
spammed. But they use some underhanded methods for actually putting you into
a spam trap, and then place the blame on you. Personally I think you should
do
everything you can to clear your "web name" from this list, the longer you
are
listed the better the chance of another service jumping on the GET YOU
spamwagon!

Review the delisting page:
http://www.sorbs.net/delisting/overview.shtml

Create an account:
http://www.sorbs.net/cgi-bin/support
and thus a support ticket regarding your IP address, BE NICE but use wisdom,
and no matter how long it goes on, keep your cool!

-----
Free English ,
Spanish ,
& Portuguese