* Roland Plüss <rol...@rptd.ch>:

> >> Do I have to bother about this list or is it a crappy blacklist I should
> >> not care about?

I personally don't see rejections based on this.

mail.python.org got listed once for "spamming". Looking at the
evidence I found that somebody subscribed (using double opt in) and
subsequently receieved what he/she subscribed for. And then, somehow,
this was supposed to be spam. I then challenged the listing, nothing
happened. Nobody contacted me, nobody delisted anything.

Just let SORBS slip into obscurity.

--
[*] sys4 AG

http://sys4.de, +49 (89) 30 90 46 64