Am 10.04.2014 12:03, schrieb Miles Fidelman:
> Hi Folks,
>
> I'm sure at least some of you have been bitten by the debacle associated
> with Yahoo turning on strict DMARC enforcement (particularly any of you
> who, like me, manage a list server).

yes with listserver mailman, had to upgrade to version 2.1.16 and change
configs

perhaps see

https://sys4.de/de/blog/2013/08/11/mailman-dmarc-konform-betreiben/

sorry german ( but images are english )

> Which leads to a question: Any suggestions for how to validate a DKIM
> signature, and apply an Original-Authentication-Results header, at the
> MTA level (specifically Postfix)? (And/or, any operational experience
> that this is a viable way to address the problem.)
>
> Thanks very much,
>
> Miles Fidelman

its a general "mail forward" problem, spf etc "breaks" classical
forwarding as well as strict dmarc at servers which honor this, i dont
think you should/could fix this with "plain" postfix only

one option maybe send orig mail as attach...

or use "alternate" style forwarding via imap

pop3toimap from

http://code.google.com/p/imaputils/downloads/list

does this

Best Regards