On Thu, Apr 10, 2014 at 06:03:51AM -0400, Miles Fidelman wrote:

> I'm sure at least some of you have been bitten by the debacle associated
> with Yahoo turning on strict DMARC enforcement (particularly any of you who,
> like me, manage a list server).

One option is to do what the Postfix-users list does:

    * Does not attach any footers or otherwise modify the message body.

    * Does not modify (tag) the message subject.

Rather, the Postfix list only:

    * Sets a new envelope sender

    * Adds a Sender: header

    * Adds List-mumble: headers

None of these should break DKIM signatures, and so my guess is that
the Postfix-users list continues to work for yahoo.com posters.

Some people are fond of subject tags and footers, but we seem to
get along just fine without them.

--
        Viktor.