Hi

On 07-05-2014 15:52, wie...@porcupine.org wrote:
Viktor Dukhovni:
-#define HAVE_NEXTHOP_STATE(state) (STR((state)->iterator->request_nexthop) != 0) +#define HAVE_NEXTHOP_STATE(state) (STR((state)->iterator->request_nexthop)[0] != 0)

That is clearly a bug, considering the semantics of the *_NEXTHOP_STATE()
primitives:

    FREE_NEXTHOP_STATE() set iterator->request_nexthop to empty
    SET_NEXTHOP_STATE() set iterator->request_nexthop to non-empty
HAVE_NEXTHOP_STATE() should test if iterator->request_nexthop is non-empty

This bug caused plaintext connections for different destinations
to be cached under the same lookup key.

Thanks to Viktor for finding the cause, to Sahil for discovering
that there was a problem, and to myself for structuring Postfix
code such that I made this mistake in only one place.

        Wietse

please excuse my ignorance, but the error message in the subject, which i see on my system as well, belongs to a bug in postfix? right? Because i saw the first occurrence on my OpenSuse 13.1 after i got the latest openssl patch. "openssl-1.0.1g-11.40.1.x86_64".

I want to create a bugreport, but it is good to know for which packet.

Thanks in Advance
Jörg