On 26 May 2014, at 23:59 , Tom Kinghorn <thomas.kingh...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Is it possible to limit port 587 access to users who are known to be
> traveling outside your network (foreign countries)?

You setup port 587 with authenticated submission, which allows only your users
to submit email. It would be very difficult to IP restrict to people outside of
the country, but it is not difficult to restrict to people outside your IP
range.

I cannot think of a single reason to do this.

> We have a user who cannot access port 25 and as such I am looking at the
> submission port, however, do not want to open it up to the net.

Why?

What you should do is open 578 with auth and lock off port 25 to submissions.

--
Im finding's you'r mis'use of apostrophe's disturbing.