On Wed, May 28, 2014 at 08:54:23AM -0300, M. Rodrigo Monteiro wrote:

> > With 2.10 or later, relay control is via smtpd_relay_restrictions.
> >
> # postconf  | grep smtpd_relay_restrictions
> smtpd_relay_restrictions = permit_mynetworks, permit_sasl_authenticated,
> defer_unauth_destination
>
> It's it. Thanks. I didn't know that was changed. Thanks!

That was the most plausible explanation, most of the time that
yields the right answer.

> In my scenario, should I use relay in transport_maps? Whats the diference
> between relay and smtp?
>
> MX -> Content Filter (this) -> Mailbox (Zimbra, Postfix or qmail)

A completely unrelated and all too concisely stated question, you
sure like to keep people guessing.  If the parenthetical (this)
means that the MTA in question is handling content filtering between
the inbound MX host and the downstream message stores, so that all
mail flow is one direction, then it makes little difference which
transport handles all the mail.

The smtp/relay transport split is for bi-directional MTAs, where
at peak loads you get lower latency for inbound mail when the outbound
mail direction is congested.

One should also generally use a separate transport for the advanced smtp
content_filter than for post-filter delivery, don't want one competing
with the other.

If you still have a question along these lines, start a new thread,
and ask it properly.  My reply should not be significantly longer
than your question.

--
        Viktor.