Am 01.06.2014 00:14, schrieb Juan Pablo:
> Afternoon postfix users.   I am trying to improve the encrypted connection to
> my mail server running postfix
> 2.7.0-1ubuntu0.2 but doing tests with https://starttls.info/ I am getting
> very low scores (E grade) for a number of
> reasons despite making what I though were necessary changes

*forget* them, they don't understand E-Mail and are too
dumb for realize the difference between http/smtp

we had this topic repeatly here...

*any* encryption in case of opportunistic TLS is more secure
than no encryption and by "improve" you likely force remote
machines to fall back to completly unencrypted

just seek the list archives, that topic start to get boring