>>> http://www.postfix.org/SMTPD_ACCESS_README.html
>>> http://www.postfix.org/RESTRICTION_CLASS_README.html
>>>
>>> And I am still unsure on how to go one step forward..
>>> I want to allow my local SMTP authenticated users to be able to send only
>>> with a From of the local domains of the
>>> local service.
>>> For example I have about 10-20 domains that the server is serving and I
>>> want to allow to send from domains:
>>> example.com    OK
>>> hotmail.com    REJECT
>>> example2.com    OK
>>> etc...
>>
>> what you describe is *the minimum* requirement of a sane MTA
>> you must not allow senders you would not accept incoming messages
>> and no - there are no exceptions for whatever user
>>
>> http://www.postfix.org/postconf.5.html#smtpd_reject_unlisted_sender
>
> An exception to this rule is the ability to use mail services provided
> by external domains, for example Trashmail.net.  I tried to persuade
> Stephan to turn his service into a distributed method for using
> disposable addresses, but he declined:
> https://ssl.trashmail.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=5421&start=24
>
> Some sites allow using foreign addresses, for example Gmail.  They
> verify the address, and then provide for using a foreign domain's key
> for DKIM signing, or relaying via the foreign domain's MSA service

the point is "relaying via the foreign domain's MSA service"
thats why "sender_dependent_relayhost_maps" exists in postfix

we do the same and feed "sender_dependent_relayhost_maps" as well
as "local_recipient_maps" and "smtpd_sender_login_maps" from
databases which achieves the desired result

anyways "reject_authenticated_sender_login_mismatch" is the
solution for the thread starters problem, just list there
the senders you allow for login X,Y,Z and reject anything
which is not listed