Perhaps I have expressed it wrong.

Many of our users use alias'es as FROM, office scanners, scripts, etc. I
have implemented this solution in our legacy systems. Limiting to a domain
had a lower impact. Most of leaked SMTP credentials use spoofed senders (
telekom.de, gmail.com, etc.). This blocked ~95% of our outbound spam. Still
fine tuning it.

Now I'm not 100% Postfix'ish, but searching the web gave me no cheap
solution how to implement it in Postfix.

--
V.