On 2014-06-24 18:06, Viktor Dukhovni wrote:
On Tue, Jun 24, 2014 at 05:55:47PM +0200, Uffe Jakobsen wrote:

Feature request:

It would be nice if the "postscreen_dnsbl_sites" list could be loaded into
memory (once - upon start/reload) from an external file - that doesn't seem
to be possible right now - or am I wrong ?

     # cd /etc/postfix; make; postfix reload

The make(1) command updates main.cf from an external file.

Your installation or platform must be differeent from mine (FreeBSD) - I have no Makefile, GNUmakefile or BSDmakefile in /usr/local/etc/postfix/ config dir.

But it was not was I was looking for - because for various reasons the userid that writes the dnsbl sites file has no permissions to write main.cf nor realod postfix.

/Uffe