Am 09.07.2014 08:48, schrieb Roel van Meer:
Hi list!

I'm in the process of converting our Postfix/OpenLDAP system to
Postfix/Samba 4/Zarafa. The OpenLDAP structure contained
mailacceptinggeneralid entries, with maildrop attributes for both local
and remote addresses. The problem is that this does not fit the Zarafa way.

Basic question: if I have two virtual_mailbox_maps, is there a way to
ensure lookups happen in both of them, even if the first already had a
match?

What I would like to do is this:

virtual_mailbox_maps = hash:/etc/postfix/external,
ldap:/etc/postfix/zarafa-aliases.cf

which, (for the sake of this explanation) can be simplified to this:

virtual_mailbox_maps = hash:/etc/postfix/external,
hash:/etc/postfix/zarafa-aliases

/etc/postfix/external:
  i...@example.tld    i...@example.tld, somewh...@gmail.com

/etc/postfix/zarafa-aliases
  i...@example.tld    us...@example.tld, us...@example.tld

So, the lookup in the first table would result in an expansion to
include external addresses, and the lookup in the second table would
expand the address to actual mailboxes. However, with this setup, if
there's a match
in the first table, the second expansion never happens.

I tried using recipient_bcc_maps, and this works, but that map accepts
only a single address to send bcc's to.

It seems the only way to make this work is to make sure that the LDAP
lookup returns external addresses and actual mailboxes in one go (like
it used to do with mailacceptinggeneralid/maildrop entries).

If anyone can tell me if I've overlooked something, I'd be grateful!

Kind regards,

Roel

You could use a mail filter like Sieve to redirect messages to the external addresses. Of course that would make maintainability a lot harder.

--
Alex JOST