nobody73:
> And logs after connecting from an abroad pc:
>
> NOQUEUE: reject: RCPT from my.laptop.pc[1.2.3.4]: 454 4.7.1
> <u...@some.mail>: Relay access denied; from=<j...@someother.mail>
> to=<u...@some.mail> proto=ESMTP helo=<[192.168.1.134]>

Based on this fragment, Postfix logged no SASL authentication error.
Because if Postfix had logged such an error, surely you would have
included such important information.

Status as of now:

- The "lost connection after UNKNOWN" does not reproduce.

- The SASL authentication error does not reproduce, because the
  client does not send SASL AUTH commands. Therefore the Postfix
  configuration that you sent is USELESS.

If no problem is reproduced on request with a known configuration,
then I can provide no help.