El 25/07/2014 3:45, Ian Evans escribió:
I'm currently running postfix in two places. I have a fully functioning postfix email server for my site's domain and at home I have postfix installed to allow my home server to send alert messages.

The home server is relaying through my home ISP's smtp server, but the messages get rejected by my site's postfix because the messages don't have a FQDN:

RCPT from myhomeisp.com <http://myhomeisp.com>[xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx]: 450 4.1.8 <ian@homeserver>: Sender address rejected: Domain not found; from=<ian@homeserver>

How do I tell postfix that @homeserver email's are okay despite not having a FQDN?

Thanks.

You probably have reject_non_fqdn_sender in the smtpd_sender_restrictions. I'd make sure check_sender_access is before this one and define a map where homeserv is ok. So something like this:

smtpd_sender_restrictions =
   check_sender_access hash:/etc/postfix/valid_senders
   reject_non_fqdn_sender

/etc/postfix/valid_senders:
    homeserv   OK

Don't forget to make 'postmap valid_senders'.

Regards.