Xie, Wei:
> Here we have a question about postfix. When the message passes by
> Postfix, can Postfix automatically add line "Resent-From: <OSU
> email address>" in the header?

Postfix it will add a "Delivered-To: <OSU email address>" header,
when it delivers mail to a non-virtual alias, or to a user. If the
user forwards the mail with a .forward file or with a procmail rule,
then the forwarded message will contain that "Delivered-To:" header.

Other forms of Postfix email forwarding silently replace the recipient
address, without adding information to the message header.

As noted in other follow-ups, Resent-from is not appropriate It
already has a meaning that is different than what you request.