On Thu, July 31, 2014 8:55 pm, Charles Marcus wrote:

> You have to have a 1-1 mapping for each valid user.
>

> Postfixadmin (sql based administrative tool for managing email user
> accounts for postfix) supports domain aliases out of the box (does the 1-1
> user mapping with SQL magic)...

Charles,

thanks !

so I simply duplicate and point MX record at the mail host, and, jump to

https://mailhost/postfixadmin/create-alias-domain.php?target_domain=mydom.com

Mirror addresses of one of your domains to another.
Alias Domain:           The domain that mails come in for.
Target Domain:          The domain where mails should go

(I've used it in the past, wanted to make sure that's the 'correct' way to
go, thanks again)