Viktor,

>>This rather severely limits the usability of your MSA.  It cannot support
>>ordinary email sent to multiple recipients or Bcc'ed.  Also you say this is
>>an MSA, and >>yet claim the mail is sent by external senders outside OSU.
>>How are these two statements compatible?  Is this an MSA processing outbound
>>mail generated >>internally at OSU, or simply an outbound relay, forwarding
>>mail whose recipients are external to your email systems (possibly your users
>>hosted outside).
>>Explain your system more clearly.

Main email system is Microsoft exchange system. The Exchange Hub servers
deliver the all outbound mails  (internal users send emails to external users
or external users send emails to internal users BUT whose email addresses are
forwarding to his/her external mailboxes) to Postfix servers. The postfix
servers receive all emails which the recipient addresses are external email
addresses. So I think it simply an outbound relay, forwarding mail whose
recipients are external to your email systems.

>>Mail you've accepted (whether inbound or outbound) that is then forwarded to
>>Microsoft for a hosted mailbox SHOULD NOT be spam filtered by Microsoft.
>>receive the mail from the external sender.

Currently the situation is all outbound emails  are sent to MICROSOFT antispam
system - EOP for scanning before they are delivered to destination external
mailboxes. Sometimes internal users' mailboxes are possibly compromised to be
abused to send a lot of outbound junks.

>>The systems you use to forward mail to Microsoft for your own hosted users,
>>MUST be whitelisted by Microsoft for delivery to the hosted users in
>>question, >>with NO spam filters applied by them.

The fact is the systems we currently use are not whitelisted by Microsoft for
delivery to the hosted users in question with NO spam filters applied by them.
As I say above - Sometimes internal users' mailboxes are possibly compromised
to be abused to send a lot of outbound junks.

>>If Microsoft cannot do this for you, find a better email hosting provider.
>>You're wasting time attacking the wrong problem.

The decision will be made by higher level of managements, not me. Sometimes the
effort used to attack the wrong problem is not fairly wasting time.

Thanks,

Carl