Hi there,
just a little question - when I use in the main.cf dns name for relayhost and dns name has IPv4 and IPv6 IP, how does postfix communicate ? First is IPv6 communication and after timeout is IPv4 communication ?
  Thanks and best regards
  J.Karliak

--
Ma domena pouziva zabezpeceni a kontrolu SPF (www.openspf.org) a
DomainKeys/DKIM (with ADSP) . Pokud mate problemy s dorucenim emailu,