On Mon, 25 Aug 2014 16:12:12 +0200
"li...@rhsoft.net" <li...@rhsoft.net> wrote:

> Aug 25 14:55:15 mail-gw postfix/postscreen[29302]: NOQUEUE: reject:
> RCPT from [119.75.11.68]:53210: 550 5.7.1 Service unavailable;
> client [119.75.11.68] blocked using *****; from=<****>,
> to=<mik...@outlook.it>, proto=ESMTP, helo=<jchzfsrgvu>
>
> pflogsumm don't count postscreen RBL rejects
> already using pflogsumm-1.1.5.tar.gz Beta
>
> sadly mailgraph and logwatch also hide them :-(

Send me a log file snippet big enough to generate meaningful stats
and I'll look at adding it.

I haven't used postscreen, yet, so I haven't the data.  (Nor,
that being the case, have I seen the need.)

I've got some other things people have sent me I need to look to.  I
suppose it's about time pflogsumm got some attention.

Regards,
Jim
filtering.  If you reply to this email and your email is