Thanks, I overlooked. So if I understand it, this should be:

smtpd_sasl_exceptions_networks = cidr: /path/to/file.CIDR

and the 'file.CIDR' contains:

! 195.98.0.0/19 OK
! 195.98.128.0/19       OK
! ...   OK
! ...   OK
! 212.26.160.0/19       OK
0.0.0.0/0                       REJECT

Is that so?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
http://LuMaX.acom.sk
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

To answer your question above about 1000 entries in the main.cf
parameter, that sounds like a bad idea.  It probably wouldn't give
an error, but would likely make smtpd slow to start, maybe
significantly so.  I doubt it's ever been tested with that many entries.

The SASL_README is an overview.  The complete docs for that
parameter can be found in
http://www.postfix.org/postconf.5.html#smtpd_sasl_exceptions_networks
which does indeed list type:table as valid.

A cidr: table with 1000 entries should work as expected, with
acceptable performance.

   -- Noel Jones