On 9/10/2014 2:01 PM, M. Rodrigo Monteiro wrote:
> Hi!
>
> I'm running Postfix 2.11.1.
>
> I have amavisd-new as content filter (content_filter =
> amavisfeed:[127.0.0.1]:10024).
> I want to bypass this check (amavisd-new) for some recipient (mail
> to). It's for recipient, not for sender (mail from).
>
> How can I accomplish that? Using smtpd_recipient_restrictions?
> Please give me some example.
>

> Regards,
> Rodrigo.

The easiest way to bypass scanning for one recipient is to add that
recipient to the @{virus,spam,bad_header}_lovers_maps in amavisd.
This adds very little overhead since virus and spam scanning are
skipped.

In postfix, filtering is a message property, not a recipient
property. To bypass filtering for a recipient requires multiple
postfix instances -- one before filter and one after filter -- not
just separate master.cf listeners.

Don't be tempted to use the access map FILTER result to override the
filter destination based on recipient. This will unpredictably
mis-route mail addressed to multiple recipients.

  -- Noel Jones