CentOS 6.5, postfix-2.6.6-6

I used http://www.linuxmail.info/postfix-dovecot-ldap-centos-5/ as a
guide to get postfix and dovecot working with LDAP.

My issue is that postfix uses the literal cn to write mail to, so in my
test case I get 'testUser1'  However, when I log in via dovecot using
IMAP, it ignores testUser1 and creates testuser1  I'm looking into how
to get dovecot to ignore case, but in case that isn't possible, is there
a way to make postfix ignore case?  I cannot count on being able to
enforce that all cns in LDAP are all lower-case.