> On 16 Sep 2014, at 05:41 , Uwe Drießen <dries...@fblan.de> wrote:

This is fine if your server serves email to just you.

But when a customer or a executive doesn’t get his email from Amazon or Google,
you don’t get to say “They are not following the RFCs.”

> E-Mail is not real time communication by design !

You’re living in the 90s. If someone is expecting an email and it’s delayed by
5 minutes I hear about it.

Greylisting large companies like Google, Yahoo, Amazon, Apple, etc is *stupid*.

--
Carlin's Third Commandment: Thou shall keep thy religion to thyself.