Am 24.09.2014 um 21:21 schrieb leam hall:
> On Wed, Sep 24, 2014 at 3:14 PM, li...@rhsoft.net <li...@rhsoft.net> wrote:
>
>> what is so hard about *post every line* of the log
>> related to a specific message instead waste everybodys
>> time?
>
> Am I the only person who has ever worked in a place that won't let you
> post logs on a publicly archived internet site?

no, but you are the only person even not trying to anonymize
them in a consistent way and not mention that from the very
first begin instead ignore repeated aksing for logs

> How hard is it to say "Look at the 'type=' field" or something?

you are the one needing help - how hard is it to understand
that nobody knows where you need to look, otherwise we
would be rich