Vijay Rajah:
> Hello,
>
> I need to send mails from one of my servers, with a sender address that
> is non-existent (EX: no-re...@mydomain.tld)..
>
> The mail-hub (postfix 2.11) is rejecting the sender address, with
>
> Sender address rejected: User unknown in virtual mailbox table)
>
> I suspect this is because I have "smtpd_reject_unlisted_sender = yes" in
> my main.cf

Do not send mail with a bogus sender address.

At your own risk, you can add the sender address to your virtual
aliases, and use smtpd_recipient_restrictions to block return mail.

/etc/postfix/main.cf:
    smtpd_recipient_restrictions =
        reject_unauth_destination
        check_recipient_access hash:/etc/postfix/recipient_access

However, there is a risk that receivers may drop your mail when
they find out that returned mail is undeliverable.