Hi

I'm seeing multple error messages like this in my Postfix configuration:

"warning: psc_dnsbl_request: connect to private/dnsblog service: Resource
temporarily unavailable"

I also see from debugging with the "-v" command that not all blacklists are
checked.

I have found the error comes from this part of postscreen_dnsbl.c:

                if ((fd = LOCAL_CONNECT(psc_dnsbl_service, NON_BLOCKING, 1))
< 0) {

                    msg_warn("%s: connect to %s service: %m",

                                    myname, psc_dnsbl_service);

                    continue;

                }

Appeantly the LOCAL_CONNECT is using unix_connect.c and opens a socket
connection.

So why do I get those messages and can't I open a socket connection to
private/dnsblog?

# cat /proc/sys/fs/file-max

203818

# postconf -d | grep mail_version